“Greasy”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Devonport, Australia
“Greasy”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I've been visiting this mcdonalds for the past 5 years and I have to say in the past three years I dont know what's happened but it's all gone down hill, it was a lovely place before and food was always excellent quality considering it's just fast food, but every time I've been there in the past year it's been greasy, I've felt sick after eating anything from there, things are missing from my order, they never have the ice cream machine on at night! I tried to get a soft serve cone with a meal at like 9pm and they had already shut the machine which I think is poor form considering it's a 24 hour place....brekki isn't to bad, but the lunch and tea is horrible lately

Visited August 2012

Beauty Point, Tasmania, Australia
“my favourite”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

my family likes McDonald's very much... my sons like fillet o fish...

1 Thank Emilda W
Devonport, Australia
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Great service and friendly staff. Wonderful location.

Visited February 2012
australia
“great loction”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

great for a breakfast after a night sailing. We stayed there for a few hours before we sailed back home. The toilets were flithy I did in the end request that they be cleaned after watching them go in there with a mop, yet avoiding the actually toilet.

Visited February 2012
Sunshine Coast, Australia
“Excellent coffee”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Although this McDonalds has poor car parking facilities, once inside we found large seating areas and probably the best coffee I have had in a long time. The coffee is served in real cups and looked very attractive. The staff were very helpful and there is free internet available.

• Visited January 2012