“my favourite”

McDonald's
Ranked #65 of 94 Restaurants in Devonport
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 3, 2012

my family likes McDonald's very much... my sons like fillet o fish...

1  Thank Emilda W

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Great service and friendly staff. Wonderful location.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

great for a breakfast after a night sailing. We stayed there for a few hours before we sailed back home. The toilets were flithy I did in the end request that they be cleaned after watching them go in there with a mop, yet avoiding the actually toilet.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Although this McDonalds has poor car parking facilities, once inside we found large seating areas and probably the best coffee I have had in a long time. The coffee is served in real cups and looked very attractive. The staff were very helpful and there is free internet available.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

My family called in there today and ordered our usual food which was fine and not much different to any other franchise but we ordered 2 ICED Chocolates and 1 ICED hazlenut Latte, unfortunately there was NO ICE at all and hardly any flavouring in them and they were warm we will not buy from there again.

1  Thank Stanbridges