We travelled to Tasmania for 1 month in December 2013 and had a pretty tight budget but when we saw this hotel and the proximity to Cradle Mountain we were very happy to blow the budget for one night of luxury. I'm not quite sure of the criteria for stars in a hotels ranking but Cradle Mountain Chateau deserves at least 5. The rooms are first class and all of the common rooms with fire places make this hotel a must stay if want a little indulgence in your holiday experience. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Cradle Mountain Hotel sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Hotel is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania