We booked through a discount site and were very pleased. The Chateau has numerous slow burning wood stoves throughout and this gave a very warm welcoming atmosphere. The rooms were very comfortable and the reading areas with wood heaters a lovely place to sit and look out at the bush. The meals were good; we ate at the bistro one night and the restaurant the other. After doing the boardwalk and Dove lake walk we certainly enjoyed a cold beer at the bar. The gallery is worth a visit and the entry to the exhibition was discounted for guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Cradle Mountain Hotel sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Hotel is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania