Lovely hotel, not much atmosphere , not very busy when we were there in march, restaurant was practically empty, we didn't want to eat till 8 and this seemed quite late for them to accommodate us. However the choice we made was good but quite expensive with wine. Lovely to have the wild life all around us, all in all quite a pleasant stay but not fantastic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Cradle Mountain Hotel sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Hotel is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania