We stayed at the Cradle Mountain Chateau on the long weekend of the 4th - 5th November and found all the staff ever so friendly and helpful......nothing was a bother to them in being able to assist us. Our room was clean and comfortable, the lounge very relaxing and the dining room was likewise all with a beautiful ambience. It was a perfect get away. We will highly recommend the Chateau to our family and friends and we oursleves will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Cradle Mountain Hotel sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Hotel is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania