Place is very cosy and romantic.its not cheap but its worth it.No tv in the room and no mobile reception. Great walking tracks around hotel.Tasty breaky, food bistro is ok but nothing special.Reception staff nice.Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge, you'll soon discover that fine food and wine are an unavoidable part of this rustic holiday. The Lodge itself is warm and inviting with open fires, comfy chairs and cosy spots, perfect for enjoying the postcard views or just relaxing. Around Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge there are more than 20 walking trails that suit every fitness level. Discover animal and plant varieties found nowhere else on earth. You can trek mountains, explore trails on horseback or mountain bike, and learn to fly-fish. And when it's time to relax, guests can indulge in a therapeutic massage or sauna at the Waldheim Alpine Spa. Set discreetly within its pristine wilderness setting, Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge has 86 private timber cabins, offering 4 grades of accommodation. Each provides every comfort you could need, some with spa baths. ** Ecotourism Australia Certification logo means that you are guaranteed an experience that helps to care for the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Resort
- Cradle Mountain Lodge
- Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania