“Brilliant. My daughter and I had the best time horseriding at cradle mountain.”

Cradle Country Adventures
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This was a highlight of our Tassie trip. The host was experienced, thoughtful and friendly. The horses were gorgeous and very reliable. The views were breathtaking. If you love horses and nature I would highly recommend this. Thanks Dallas, Hoover and Milly x

Reviewed December 7, 2012

wonderful hosts, fantastic locations, comfortable accommodation, beautiful horses and an exciting mountain quad bike adventure. This was a never to be forgotten experience. Ray and Laura(the French chic) really know their stuff; friendly, funny, cheeky & full of life, all their equipment is 1st class and our rides and our stay couldn't have been any better. Our horses were obviously well loved, it was a great introduction to riding for my son. we loved the shearing quarters it had everything we needed plus character, great open log fire and games. Quad biking on cradle mountain in the sleet and icy winds was invigorating. We had the perfect end to a fabulous holiday. Ray's spirit was infectious (he loves what he does) and these two days were the highlight of our holiday.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I just wanted to say that Dallas our horse riding guide was awesome and great, also i think he is very good with his job & also know where good views of the mountains are. My mum and I had a great time. Thanks. =) & Stripes who i was riding is a good horse. I plan to come back next year to do some riding.

1  Thank kiwinatdargaville
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I enjoyed a lovely ride through amazing scenery and with wonderful company. The guide, Dallas, was very encouraging and informative with a genuine, charming personality. When I reached the top I found the view of cradle to stunning! I would recommend this to everyone!!

1  Thank RoamKat
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Ray summed up our abilities and personalities very quickly and then spent the rest of the ride making everyone's ride perfect for them. The whole family had grins from ear to ear despite previous bad experiences on horseback. The scenery was world class, sunny weather, well behaved horses and friendly caring guide! We all wanted to go out again.... Highly recommend best thing so far in Tassie.