“Hmmmm it was 'okay'”

Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
West Auckland
“Hmmmm it was 'okay'”
Reviewed November 1, 2010

Hubby and I went to Sizzlers Campbelltown. LOVED the Salad, Pasta and Dessert Bar but our main meal was just 'okay'

We both had steak, hubby seemed to like his but mine was shocking. I asked for 'medium' but it came out more like 'burnt and over cooked' it was very rubbery, infact I didnt eat it, I just stuck to the Salad, Pasta and Dessert Bar.

Its a great idea but not value for money, Ive never tasted such a dry, overcooked steak before.

The staff were great and it looked very clean and tidy.

1 Thank Romez

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The food is pretty average. Cheese toast always comes out burnt. I would expect better food for the price I pay”
Reviewed August 23, 2008