“Great coffee with yummy chocolate”
Review of Bentley's Chocolate Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bentley's Chocolate Bar
Description: White Pages Tasmania
Description: White Pages Tasmania
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Stopped here for a takeaway coffee and bought a florentine and chocolate mud patty cake. All was delicious!!! Hard to stop at one!!

2  Thank Sodandmody
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I'm a rep for a Melbourne based corporation and travel all around Victoria and Tasmania five or six times per year; I noticed a new drive through cafe' in Campbell Town in Tassie's midlands on my last trip and was feeling lazy and decided to give it a go; i had a coffee (I usually only have short black so the quality is paramount) and I must say it's as good as anything I've had anywhere. With my curiosity piqued, I dropped in on the return trip and actually went into the cafe' which I found to be nicely decorated with chocolate drips on the walls and counters and an excellent selection of chocolates pastries and pies. Try the tiramisu' flavoured profiterol and the orange flavoured hot chocolate...yum.

1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We (my husband and I) often travel through Campbell Town in Tasmania's midlands and more often than not stop in the centre of town for a coffee or a snack; on our last trip we noticed a new drive through cafe' on the southern end of town. When we entered we were surprised at how well appointed the interior was, the place is lovely and clean and has a modern feel, the staff immediately greeted us on arrival and were pleasant throughout. I ordered a sandwich which was so big I couldn't finish it and my husband had a delicious hearty bean soup with garlic bread on the side. The display of chocolates was very tempting but the cakes more so, I had a chocolate and a tiramisu' flavoured profiterol which were the best I've had since visiting France and my husband had a fruit flan which he really enjoyed; our coffees were superb, strong, smooth flavour but without the acidity or burnt taste that most coffees have. We really enjoyed our stop at Bentley's and will definately be dropping in again; can't recommend it enough!

1  Thank Slash63