“Awesome place to meet”
Review of Zeps Cafe

Zeps Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Katherine
“Awesome place to meet”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Everytime I go to Campbell Town I call into this busy little eatery. Excellent food and service. Always a friendly smile. Dined here with family recently and the meals were to die for. Good wine and coffee to match. Love this little place.

Visited November 2013

Hobart, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad coffee, unhelpful service, ridiculous eftpos fee”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stopped at Zep's recently on the way north. Ordered a strong coffee and a couple of pastry items. The food was prerty good but the coffee was utter crap. Bitter even with sugar, milk steamed to the point that I could barely hold the cup because it was so hot. I'm currently on crutches due to injury and despite an almost empty cafe, there was no offer of assistance to carry my cup. And to make things worse, they charge a ridiculous $1 eftpos fee if you don't spend $10. I won't be stopping here again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank musotim
Brisbane
“Best meal!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

What a wonderful find in Campbell Town! The meals were fabulous and I would have to say - one of the best we enjoyed in the month we spent in Tasmania! I had the Venison - wow - cooked to perfection- served with parsnip puree, maple roasted pumpkin ( amazing!) and chocolate and red wine jus - presentation 10 out of 10. My husband chose the fish and chips and said it was also cooked to perfection with a very tasty dressing on the salad.I then indulged in the earl gray creme brulee and I would have to say - it was AMAZING! There is only one other place that does an excellent brulee and that is up in Noosa. Well done! Prices were very reasonable for the quality of the food. My only criticism was that staff were not very attentive - we were not asked if we would like another drink and our empty plates were left sitting in front of us for far too long - despite one waitress walking around looking for something to do. Overall - what a gem in Campbell Town!

• Visited October 2013
“No Go Zone!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I dropped into Zeps at around 9am to grab a quick takeaway coffee! I was the only one there and during the entire transaction not a single syllable was uttered from the lady behind the counter! Maybe she was mute I don't know, but in my experience even people without the gift of voice are able to effectively communicate with the use of a smile or hand/finger gestures! I left the cafe feeling that I had just made a real nuisance of myself by ordering a coffee! I'm sorry if this was the case, but I can promise I will not be returning to make the same mistake!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Pindog
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice coffee”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I have stopped here before for coffee and I am always pleased to say great coffee and friendly, fast service.
Great menu selection for breakfast lunch or take away.
Today it's freeing cold and they had a cosy woodfire going, love it.

Visited September 2013