“This Place is a Winner”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have often dropped into this roadside cafe and never been disappointed. This time I had the Fetticine Carbonara and it was excellent. The staff are friendly place very busy (you should not be surprised). There is a wide range of food including sandwiches for those short on time (number 6 is my favourite) that includes Brie and Turkey. The coffee is also good. There are conference rooms in the back that I have used that are very good for the business customer.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I used to like ZEPS - about 10 years ago it was the first of the new generation cafes in Campbelltown - good coffee, good cakes & if you had time .. and if it was the right time of day - you could get a decent light meal - I was a regular ... making ZEPS my favorite pit-stop on the Midland HighWay

But last week when heading south - I pulled in about 3pm - the cafe part of the place was near empty - all i could see were around six empty tables - ALL covered with dirty dishes. What a sight and what a message to send to your customers! About half of ZEPS customers would be inter-state visitors. Welcome To Tassie - we are too slack to care about clearing tables

3  Thank pommesfrite
Reviewed July 19, 2013

A group travelled to Hobart one Friday night and stopped for a meal. The warm open fire was lovely to sit around and wait for our meal. The service was fantastic and the meals were lovley. I had a hamburger with the lots. Just beautiful. Others had chicken burger, steak sandwich and pizza. All were very happy with thier meals. I will be making a stop whenever passing by. Great coffee to top it off:)

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband and I were looking for breakfast after arriving in Tasmania on the ferry Spirit of Tasmania. We "hung on" for an hour until we reached Campbell Town and tried Zeps Cafe and Pizzeria.
Well, we were delighted with the food and service and the wonderful warm open fire in the eating area. The menu was diverse and interesting. Service was fast, effective and pleasant. The food was super, tasty and huge! We're sure their other meals for lunch and dinner would be just as good.
Try it for breakfast at least, it was splendid!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Hot hearty food and plentiful size meals. Service was great. Recommended from the hosts of our B&B and we were not disappointed.