“Dissapointing”
Review of Burger me!

Burger me!
Cuisines: Australian
Description: Not fancy but a good lunch stop.Offering a variety of burgers (hence name!), $6-8 ish, All day breakfast, tempting range of gluten free biscuits ($2) Toilet available.
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Unfortunately I would have to disagree with the other reviews, and would definitely not recommend stopping here. With a combination of horrible service, dirty environment and an 'awkward' atmosphere my family and I were thoroughly disapointed. All four meals were far too large, my burger, 'The george' had an odd combination of flavors, I had to take a patty out l the burger just to eat it. The soup had absolutely no salt either. The service was probably the worst part, she did not look us in the eye when taking our order and there was no smile on her behalf. The atmosphere was bland and quiet. To top it off the small communal toilets had no toilet holder and was filthy. Would recommend any other cafe in cambelltown

2  Thank Jaimelee987

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Stopped there earlier today. The soy latte was very good, and a had an enjoyable chilli beef burger. Heat was ok. I'm sure many chilli noobs would find it hot.

Most enjoyable and would recommend this venue.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Must have stopped here dozens of time. Good fresh burgers and great chips. They also make a decent coffee and now do breakfasts ... the large breakfast is pretty simple, but cheap.

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Whenever I happen to be driving through Campbell Town around lunch time the choice is always easy - burger me! The burgers sold here are unbelievable! My favorite is the chilli chicken!
Last time I stopped I had the grilled schnitzel with gravy and chips! Fresh, plentiful and for $12 the service could be done by blind mutes and I still wouldn't whinge!
Find it difficult to understand other reviews! This is essentially an up market takeaway shop, without the up market prices! If you want silver service Campbell town ain't the place!
Keep up the good work! We'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Pindog
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My wife and I were just passing through Campbell Town. Burger was excellent and the coffee was very good. Not often that find an establishment that can serve a good burger and get the coffee right as well.
Not gourmet food, but if you are looking for a light casual lunch I can recommend this place.

1  Thank Stewart F