“Outstanding quirky cafe”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch at Another Mother on our way through Burnie. The service was just as friendly as other reviewers have suggested and the food was fantastic. Everything looked home made and healthy. I had a tandoori chicken and quinoa salad which was full of flavour.
We sampled the homemade cakes too, which were just as good as the mains.
We'd definitely return!

2  Thank Zerofreezer

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I love the food at this place. It is always healthy and extremely tasty and good value for money. The atmosphere is great and I love the decor. Coffee is good too. A great place for something that isn't boring carbohydrates.

1  Thank Elspeth L
Reviewed March 11, 2013

A quirky, little cafe, with personality! The staff attentively serve you always with a smile, and make a very addictive, nicely textured coffee. The gorgeous food has more of a healthy approach, with quinoa (very popular super healthy grain) almost always on the daily menu in some form. The menu is great, for us Gluten Free people!! Beautiful home-made cakes, biscuits is quite a find, as these days most cafe's have there sweets commercially made, and just aren't the same! I am so happy to have found such a lovely cafe, to relax back and call my second home!!

Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Just wandered in here on a whim with a Cple of friends. This place grabbed me before I'd even entered. The smell drifting out to the sidewalk was sensational.

Service was a tad slow at first - but then was great. Friendly and attentive v

I had the risotto which was as good as I've had.

Coffee was good, atmosphere fantastic.

Don't miss this place.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was searching a searching for a good spot to eat in burnie and stumbled upon this place on trip advisor.
Deciding to give it a go, I was more than impressed!

Great, clean, healthy menu with a fab menu selection. Some vegetarian and also meat dishes.

I had the roast veg dahl with wiltered spinach and poached egg... Amazing.

Friendly and fast service and cool decor.

Def coming back :)