“Awesome food + great price”
Review of Leonardoz

Leonardoz
Ranked #7 of 74 Restaurants in Burnie
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Definitely a must visit!

well decorated and relaxing atmosphere, must say I don't find many cool places like this in Tas. Awesome food with prices that won't break your bank.

I'd recommend trying the sushi, one of the best I've tasted, you won't' be disappointed.

Friendly, courteous, attentive staff is another plus.

Keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The Leonardoz experience is one that will change the way your percieve dining out. With quality food, drink, service and facilities that would rival any top notch restaurant on the mainland but at a local price Leonardoz speaks for itself.

I personally like the food variety from fresh Sushi to full restaurant meals. Throw in a quality coffee, a wine or a beer and you always have a great experience. Leonardoz is just not a sit down restaurant but a takeaway as well so even if you don't have time to dine in, grab some food on the run.

I have had a couple of business meetings in the restaurant, which provides a great venue to meet as all the facilities are there. I will be looking at using the alfesco area for future business meeting as the room has audio, data projector and screen, items you need these days.

Well done to Leo, Shirley and the crew on providing the Burnie/Wivenhoe area with an alternative to dine in (or takeaway).

1  Thank Phil F
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went for lunch with bunch of girlfriends. Ordered at counter ( not sure if this is a good thing, perhaps management should consider taking orders from tables). But in saying this the food is excellent. Staff professional.
My only gripe would be the extremely slippery wooden floor in back dining area, have nearly slipped over several times. Others have commented on this as well.

1  Thank LucystellaAustralia
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Visiting from Sydney it was suggested that we go to Leonardoz for a meal. Menu covers for all tastes and the seating types choices are a fantastic and manage to create an all over great atmosphere. The menu is varied and caters for all tastes. Staff are friendly and efficient (other restaurants I have been to could learn a lot from them). The food, the food, and presentation - delicious is an understatement!!!! I still have a few days left in Tassie and are we going back again before leaving - we certainly are. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough and believe me - I am a very particular when it comes to food and service. Well done :-))

1  Thank Geoffrey-ross P
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We ordered a sushi plate from here and coud taste nothing over the cheap and nasty mayonaisse. Spat the first bite out and would never go back.

3 other places to eat within 100 metres....why pay for inedible food?

3  Thank noosahinterland99