“Great little place”

Thai Smile Cafe & Takeaway
Ranked #9 of 72 Restaurants in Burnie
Cuisines: Thai, Cafe
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Thai Smile cafe & takeaway, we are located at 12 Cattley St. Burnie (CBD next to ANZ bank) We provide quality and freshness Thai and Asian cuisine from lunch to dinner with licenced and B.Y.O.(surcharge applied) Every meal makes from the finest ingredients imported from Thailand and local distributors to guaranteed your exceptional satisfaction. We are serving $12 Lunch Special every day with Asian Stir-Fries and Thai Curries. Please visit Thai Smile cafe & takeaway.
Australia
“Great little place”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

What a little gem in upper Burnie. We just found it for dinner and loved it. Tasty food for reasonable prices and good service.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank downunder45

“Absolutely put a Thai smile on my face :)”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

To start with the service was amazing, quick and very friendly. I had the Thai green curry which is one of the best I have tasted and I cant remember what my partner had but he isnt normally a big fan of these sorts of foods and he raved about it all night and will definitely be going back again. The servings are generous so we were happy to have itagain for lunch the next day and its great value for money also. I love that u r told they will be mild and thats exactly what u get but do also have the choice of getting it a bit more authentic with the heat level or even milder if u wish. Will be going back very soon :). All round a lovely experience

• Visited March 2013
rushworth vic.
“bring your friends along”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

we recently returned to tasmania for the christmas new years break, we tavelled on the spirit of tasmania on a day sailing [not recommended]. we returned to the thai smile in burnie and invited ten friends along and we had a thai smorgasboard absolutely magnificent food and service as usual in the cosiest take away restuarant we have been to for some time, and it did not break our bank either thanks.

• Visited January 2013
devonport
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Foods”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I took my wife here for our second anniversary and the food was amazing, the atmosphere was simply lovely and lively, We ll be back again.

• Visited October 2012
Ulverstone, Australia
“Bland and disappointing”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

After reading the reviews of Thai Smile I was excited to go there and get dinner for my family - finding decent food in Tasmania is a challenge. The café itself was lovely and clean and I assumed by the cook that the meal would be authentic - however the food was a poor representation of Thai food - the sauces were bland and the meat, in particular the beef in 'beef cashew', was chewy to the point of being nearly inedible. Very disappointing - won't be back!

• Visited November 2012