“Rude staff”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Bridport
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 14, 2017

I have been here twice and both times, the staff were very rude...not sure about the food as I walked out

Reviewed April 20, 2017

Many, many times I have called in here on my way home to buy something for lunch and a treat for dessert. I have never bought anything which wasn't good and the girls are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed January 30, 2017

At the Sugar and Spice Bakery you have a large variety of pies from the humble mince pie to chunky steak pies and many in between, there is also pizza, sausage rolls, a huge variety of yummy cakes and doughnuts,breads and rolls and the coffees are to die for. The other great thing about the bakery is it is open all weekend and that's great news for the traveller whether they are from Tassie, the mainland or overseas there is something there to please everyone. You can buy your goodies to take away to enjoy on the village green or wonder across the green to one of the many beaches that Bridport has to offer or you can enjoy the sunshine at the tables outside and the owners and staff are very friendly

Reviewed December 29, 2016

Bakeries are my weakness and I visit them a lot. I found the range of sweet goods to be excellent. We all bought different items and there was glorious silence as everyone chomped through their treats.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

Everytime I have been into this Bakery, the service has been appalling.
Although the food it great the lady behind the counter is Rude.
I have given her a second and third chance because it is a small business but I won't be going back again.
Especially when there is a great cafe just up the road, with fantastic service.

8  Thank secretshopper91