“Great quality meals at low price”

Bridport Hotel Sports Bar
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Bridport
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: The Bridport Hotel serves lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The meals are large, reasonably priced and delicious.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Recently dined at the Bridport Hotel while holidaying in Tasmania.
The food was fantastic with a great selection to choose from at very good prices. Recommend you try this place out.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My wife and I have taken my mother to this restaurant several times for lunch and enjoyed the experience every time. The meals were enough to satisfy a hungry customer and of a quality which would make you want to come again.
Unfortunately there seems to have been a change in management, chef or both and our dining experience was less than good.
The wine was expensive at $35 per bottle and the food was undercooked for my meal and overcooked for my wife's meal. Not too hard to cook a fisherman's basket and a chicken kiev correctly.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I did not stay here but need to comment on the front bar...

We dropped in there for a few beers before golf on a couple of mornings (once on a Friday and once on a Sunday). We were immediately confronted by a very friendly and funny publican and his bunch of mates/customers. The jokes were flying, the beers flowing and we were swept up in the most genuinely blokey Aussie bar banter you could imagine. We left there with sore guts from so much laughter. The flavour of the joint is a tribute to the genuine hospitality and joviality of the host.

Nothing fancy but definitely worth dropping in for a few beers with mates.