“The ride of your life”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“The ride of your life”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I started on this quad bike adventure with great trepidation. But as soon as we met Andy and Melissa our hosts, I lost all my anxiety. They have a lovely setting, well looked after bikes and great tracks to test your ability. Mel took me under her wing and filled me with can do confidence, while my more experienced husband son in law and daughter were taken care of by Andy.
I was challenged by the tracks and also by the quad bike, by the end of our time, I felt like I could do it all over again. Thank you so much Mel I don't think I could have done it without your encouragement, and thank you Andy for making us feel so welcome. Never say I can't, because I know you CAN. Try it!!!!! Glenda C

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Glenda C
Mel D, Owner at Kookaburra Ridge Quad Bike Tours, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
So happy that you had an enjoyable experience Glenda.
We had a few challenges come up didn't we... but you tackled them like a true legend!
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review :)

Melbourne, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Awesome Fun!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

The property is stunning and Andy & Mel are very welcoming!

All the gear is very well looked after and the track signage was great and easy to follow.

Andy is a good instructor and patient with beginners and I was really impressed with the entire experience (very professional).

Great countryside and a lot of fun!

1 Thank Jenza1
Mel D, Owner at Kookaburra Ridge Quad Bike Tours, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. Loved the photo's :)
Andy said you guys rocked!
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Adrenalin rush!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

It was a pleasure doing this quad tour. The hosts ( Andy and Mel ) are lovely and accommodating. The quad bikes are in excellent condition and the tracks are well thought out. It is challenging at times and you work out what your made of! Give it a go. You won't be sorry.

9 Thank JacquelineB_25