“Special Christmas Lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Sydney
“Special Christmas Lunch”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My family and I enjoyed Christmas Lunch at the Harvest Restaurant, in the Sebel Hawkesbury yesterday. It was one of many Christmas lunches we have spent there over the past 17 years, but was particularly good this year. The food was delicious and in plentiful supply with most selections gluten free; the staff and chef were on hand for information, as well as to provide gluten free bread, mashed potato and dessert kept in the kitchen. Olga was in attendance and added a very heartfelt and personal touch, and even treated me to her signature cocktail, the Flaming Olga. It was a very difficult time for us as we had just lost my Mum three months before, but Olga and the staff really made a difference and looked after us royally, nothing was too much trouble. I really admire people who work in the hospitality industry, especially on Christmas Day, and are able to go the extra mile to make you feel special and not a nuisance, which sadly is all too common these days. Top notch Sebel, well done, and nice new look as well. The day would have been perfect with the addition of live piano, which has been a really nice touch in past years. Looking forward to seeing you next year.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank TracySM

Sydney, Australia
“Good buffet breakfast spread!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Nothing to fault! The breakfast selection was very good, all F&B staff were polite, service provided were excellent!

Visited October 2012
Sydney
“Terrible”
Reviewed June 15, 2009

I went to this place for my wedding anniversary. we chose this place because i had an entertainment 2 for 1 voucher and also because a friend recommended it.

My Husband only eats steak full well done and we were so surprised when it arrived rare. The meals had taken 40 minutes or so too. We sent the steak back and 10minutes later it came out again Medium. We ended up leaving because we had already waited around an hour for meals and my husband couldnt have his steak.

I was quite disappointed considering i have heard good things.
Meals quite dear also. Steak $35 and veges/ salad extra/