“A Hidden Gem”

Add it.
Restaurant 22
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hard to find listing as their website only contains thier logo. It is listed on the "Entertainment Book" website as a new restaurant and their phone number is 02 4577 5422 and they are open for lunch and dinner Tuesday to Sunday from 1130am until 10pm. they are my new favourite restaurant.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We went to this restaurant for the first time last night. We chose this restaurant to celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary because of the good reviews on this site. We were not disappointed. It is a lovely restaurant, the waitress was very nice and personal. The food was very good, the entrees were great, for the main I had the Duck a la orange and my husband had the Pork Belly, both our meals were excellent, and I finished with the Chocolate hot pot for dessert.They have a selections of meals on a blackboard as well as the written menu. The seating is not too close so it is quite intimate for couples. I am so glad I found this restaurant, didn’t know it was there so close to where I live, but we will definitely be back for special occasions.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Our first time to this local restaurant and we were very impressed. Staff were great, very attentive and helpful. The food was great, lovely blend of flavours. Had the bruschetta then entrees of beetroot risotto and garlic prawns, followed by mains of salmon and the skewer with 4 meats. Meals were of good size and very good value. My husband could not finish his skewer as it was a very generous serve! No room for dessert this time, so that will be a treat for our next visit. We will definitely be dining here again.

1  Thank mossflower
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The food was simple but a beautiful blend of flavours and reasonably priced. The restaurant had just opened when we arrived but is well worth the visit

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Beautiful setting, Helpful staff. Food is awesome. A must for everyone.Excellent value for money. I had the scallops for entree, my husband had the garlic prawns and he said they were the best he has ever eaten. Next course I had the duck breast melted in the mouth hubby had the surf and turf. We also had desserts. Great atmosphere and friendly staff. High recommend you try.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Went here on a night away from the city with my wife, the building seems to be an old home, very warm and homely. We had the beef carpaccio, chicken and duck. All were fantastic, the beetroot risotto with the chicken especially. Prices were very reasonable given he quality of the meal. Service was nice and relaxed, again making the place feel homely. Would probably make the trip out of the city again just to go back.