“My new favourite restaurant!”
Review of Restaurant 22 - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Restaurant 22
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hard to find listing as their website only contains thier logo. It is listed on the "Entertainment Book" website as a new restaurant and their phone number is 02 4577 5422 and they are open for lunch and dinner Tuesday to Sunday from 1130am until 10pm. they are my new favourite restaurant.
Sydney
“My new favourite restaurant!”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

The tastiest food I have ever had. I wish I could eat there every night but I am saving it for special occasions because it is so good. I have recently become a vegetarian, and although there were not many vegetarian options available on the menu, the staff and chefs were more than happy to modify meals and create a vegetarian plate for us. I couldn't fault this restaurant, and I eat out several times a week and have eaten at many restaurants of all levels. We had a wild mushroom rissotto and a plate that had the best carrots and roast potatoes I have ever eaten, salad, coleslaw (I usually hate coleslaw) a perfect garlic mash + more and an unusual entree consisting of beetroot and goats cheese. Their garlic bread was really nice, not on cheap soft bread like most places. I had a James Squire Golden Ale beer (on tap) which was perfect. The service was outstanding and the Owner greeted us at the end of it all, I can't wait to go back. I hope they can live up to the last experience, cause I can't wait to go back. Happy Happy Happy.

• Visited September 2011