“Several empty tables outside and was told 'no'”
Review of Millone's Grill - CLOSED

Millone's Grill
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Its simple here at Millones Grill, serve great tasting Italian/ Mediterranean inspired meals in a family oriented restaurant. We want to be YOUR LOCAL, offering a fantastic selection of delicious meals, whether it be perfectly grilled steak, fresh seafood, tender mixed skewers, our signature basted pork ribs, Italian veal and chicken dishes, as well as our pasta and risotto. Why not enjoy a sharing plate with friends and family any night of the week. Your children will receive activities and their own dedicated Kids menu upon arrival. Our Gluten Free selection is second to none, boasting the widest variety of Gluten Free Meals this side of the Blue Mountains. Enjoy your dining experience with us!
Reviewed January 24, 2010

Turned up for a dinner on a Sunday evening some people were sitting outside others inside, we asked to sit outside and recieved a 'no' and a lame excuse and was promptly taken upstairs. There is a variety of things on the menu but you get what you order no extra on your plates here so if you want salad you have to order it. I no I really shouldn't ruin my small steak ((like most steak places the weight appears on the menu) I ordered it medium to well but thats the way I like it. My partner likes his steak and ribs combo cooked to medium, and daughter medium size steak cooked to medium. When our meals are placed on the table we all dig in. The onions my daughter ordered came as a huge side the small greek salad full of cheese, olives, tomato and onion but only one small lettuce leaf. I cut my steak and its rare, even more pink than the two medium steaks that are in front of me. The others seemed to enjoy theirs but nothing to rave about. Value for money, not really we found it rather expensive for what you get that is. Just one glass of wine, two sides, two softdrinks, 3 meals and 1 dessert and the bill was around $47 a head. I have been to better restaurants for that price.