My partner organised our get away as a surprise and I had no idea of where we would be staying. I went along somewhat dubious at what she might book especially on a somewhat restricted budget. We drove into the place and on first impressions it looked "OK". Sign in ad go to the room, again, nothing special but looked clean and well kept from the ouside.
Enter the room, well a lovely surprise. A studio appartment, great bath and shower area, large comfy bed and everything was CLEAN and tidy. Nothing was problem here, nice helpfuland friendly staff, great facilities and it was quiet as well.
Its not 5 star, but its certainly very nice, comfortable and surprising.
The large spa is a nice touch and added to the romance and relaxed vibe of the weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Mountain Retreat is a contemporary hideaway located in the heart of the Blue Mountains. Nestled amongst acres of peaceful & secluded gardens on the edge of the National Park in Wentworth Falls - just minutes stroll to famous walking trails, cool waterfalls & breathtaking views. Every one of the modern self contained apartments features a romantic real-flame fireplace, deep 2 person hydrotherapy spa bath, reverse cycle air-conditioning & contemporary soft furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Falls Mountain Retreat Blue Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Mountain Retreat Blue Mountains Hotel Wentworth Falls
- Falls Mountain Retreat Blue Mountains Wentworth Falls