We really enjoyed our stay at Falls Mountain Retreat.
We had two sunny balconies with the most beautiful tranquil outlook.
Our favorite part of the accommodation was the romantic fire place & the spa bath.
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Anyone visiting the Blue Mountains has to do the walk out to Empress Falls.
However in saying all that, the accommodation was overpriced for what we got. The standard rate for the (1BR Spa Fire Apt ) room was $440, and I think its worth $350 at best. I'm glad we didn't pay the full rate.
Also I would suggest not booking anything on the ground level, as it appeared that the views were obstructed by large privacy walls around their courtyards.
If you can get it for the right price, its worth staying there !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falls Mountain Retreat is a contemporary hideaway located in the heart of the Blue Mountains. Nestled amongst acres of peaceful & secluded gardens on the edge of the National Park in Wentworth Falls - just minutes stroll to famous walking trails, cool waterfalls & breathtaking views. Every one of the modern self contained apartments features a romantic real-flame fireplace, deep 2 person hydrotherapy spa bath, reverse cycle air-conditioning & contemporary soft furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Falls Mountain Retreat Blue Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falls Mountain Retreat Blue Mountains Hotel Wentworth Falls
- Falls Mountain Retreat Blue Mountains Wentworth Falls