“Nice stop”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

We stop here on the way to Sydney from Bathurst. Love the new layout of the shop. Lots of variety but would love to see a nice Butter Chicken pie or Chicken and Asparagus (just a few suggestions!). Service is great, lovely young and happy staff. Easy place to stop and all the family are happy!

2  Thank Furterbrown

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Stopped recently with some friends who rated the pies most highly. To be honest I was a little underwhelmed given the hype. Also my choice of pie, pepper was not available. We arrived after the rush. Had a red chilli one instead which was quite good. Also prices are a little off putting at well over $6. Sausage roll was nothing to write home about. Having said these things would I go again? Now I know what to expect, of course I would. A most handy and accessible place to stop for a feed and a rest. Service is efficient and friendly. Place is clean and at the present being enlarged. Can imagine at peak times it would be extremely busy and crowded. Looking forward to a pepper pie at some time in the future.

Reviewed January 6, 2017

We live locally and have eaten here a few times over the years since about 2005. Each time I have walked away thinking the same thoughts. The food is satisfactory but over-priced and the customer service and communication skills of the staff and especially those behind the counter are non-existent. Clearly an acquitted taste which we're not willing to pursue.

1  Thank Robert H
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Third time visiting and so yummy. The pies are amazing and the coffee is good. Above all their service and staff are exceptional at what they do. Love coming back. I know I'll have a great quick meal and great service as well.

Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

Wouldnt say average and wouldnt say poor but definitely something inbetween.

We were on the road and stopped. Mushroom pies werent too nice. I think they used canned mushrooms which i don't like luckily i got very few in my pie maybe 3 or 4. I much rather ones from a local bakery.
I think the price is a bit steep for 2 pies and 2 flavoured milks is close to $25.
At my local bakery it would only be $13