I stayed here with my partner and small child for a wedding. This is one of the loveliest wedding venues I have been to and the staff were lovely. The reception staff were firendly and very helpful. I would recommend this hotel for anyone and we plan to come back for a holiday later on in the year. A lovely comfortable hotel which is close to everything a holiday maker in the Blue Mountains needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Blue Mountains/Wentworth Falls