I needed to escape over the long weekend and a friend of mine had recommended The Hideaway to me as a place to stay and have a good time in the blue mountains. I did have a small amount of trouble finding the hotel (I guess there is a reason it's a "Hideaway") but after a quick phone call to the friendly and helpful staff I was back on track to having a great long weekend. During my stay other reasons why it's called the Hideaway Retreat became apparent, from the apparent seclusion to the breathtaking views. As a quiet weekend away I was only expecting to spend some time on my own catching up with a good book, but what I experienced was much, much better. Upon arrival I found the conference room turned into board-game central! After checking in I was invited to sit in and watch a game that was in progress and to my surprise and delight offered a seat at the next game. Needless to say I accepted and whiled away the night into the small hours having loads of fun in awesome company. Much more than I expected from my weekend escape!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Blue Mountains/Wentworth Falls