This hotel had outstanding views and in a very natural seating. I’ve traveled around the world and this hotel was one of the best. We arrived late in the evening. When we awoke and looked out the window and WoW!! I was simply astonished at the grandiose and breathtaking view. We could see the valley below us and the Blue Mountain range for as far as the eye could see. The accommodations were clean and well maintained. I loved their breakfast and especially the very tasty food and wide assortment of fresh fruit. The staff was very friendly. They offered excellent advice on local trails and even let me barrow some trail books and maps. The staff really went the extra mile to make sure we felt welcome and accommodated our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Blue Mountains/Wentworth Falls