Wow... after arriving via the 'back way' we were very pleasantly surprised by this hidden treasure! What an amazing spot... we live in the central west and rarely stay in the mountains as we can usually get home in a reasonable time, but decided to make one last stay after a few days away and what a great finish to our break it was!
What a shame we only booked for one night... could have easily stayed for a few days! Maybe next time!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Blue Mountains/Wentworth Falls