Just stayed last Saturday and booked a room for 3, my wife and I and mother in law. There is a lovely lobby area with an open fire which we enjoyed sitting by. The room was good, very clean and modern with comfortable beds, nice outlook from the French doors that open on to the pool area, gardens and view. All in all a cosy room. The staff went out of their way to help our quiries as we had a few questions about the blue mountains. After coming back to the hotel from eating out we arrived to the lobby and found that the staff had left a bottle of port and some glasses in front of the fire with a note asking us to help ourself, I thought this was a very nice touch. For breakfast we opted for the continental which was included in the price, for a small hotel it offers an excellent selection. Overall loved the place and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Blue Mountains/Wentworth Falls