We tried our luck at Mystery Accomodation and scored with the Hideaway Retreat at Wentworth Falls. The photos dont do it justice... we were beyond impressed with the comfortable rooms, the guest amenities, the generous breakfasts, the absolute tranquility of the setting, the unbelieveable views and most importantly, the gorgeous bush walk down the canyon to the most picturesque waterfall and pool I have ever seen... Breathtaking.
We will return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Blue Mountains/Wentworth Falls