Booked this Retreat for my husband, daughter and partner for 2 nights over Queens Birthday weekend. We were very disappointed with the decor, both rooms had rotten carpet in the corner of the room at the back of the showers. This had been covered with a piece of carpet with a rubbish bin on top. Carpet throughout the hotel was in need of some cleaning. I had booked for cooked breakfast, and the choice was very limited. The bacon arrived under cooked and the poached eggs over cooked. We feel the whole Retreat requires some maintenance (TLC) to keep it up the standard of a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family owned and run Eco guesthouse and bush retreat. Set on 32 acres of virgin bushland in the heart of the Blue Mountains with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an ever evolving, eco driven, organically farmed community living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hideaway Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Retreat Centre Hotel Wentworth Falls
- The Hideaway Retreat Blue Mountains/Wentworth Falls