“Fantastic”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Fantastic little cafe, we went twice then decided to reserve a table for the next day too because it was so so busy . Restaurant quality food at cafe prices, friendly prompt service. I had the salmon special which was cooked to perfection my partner had a big breakfast which he just managed to finish, it was all very yummy.

North East
“Very pleasant lunch!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stopped in Wentworth Falls looking for a place for a late lunch. The menu looked interesting so in we went. The place was full but we got a table and it was very good. My husband rated the Steak and Kidney Pie to be one of the best he has had. Our daughter and I enjoyed our choices very much, too.

Sydney, Australia
“An unexpected joy”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

A freezing winter's Sunday afternoon and we decided to try this tiny cafe. So glad we did. The friendly welcome, the lovely atmosphere was only the beginning. A great menu that even a person with loads of allergies and intollerance could find joy with. After deciding on a scrummy early afternoon tea we settled in for a quiet conversation while everyone else seemed to also be relaxing and enjoying the warm, friendly charm of this tiny cafe. There are only about 8-10 tables many are for couples. A few tables outside (too freezing for all but the most hardy) are all nonsmoking. A small bookshop is out the back to check out as well. We will definitely be trying this place again. Be warned it is popular. The only thing I had a problem with was the tiny size of the chairs and the spacing of the benches from the tables in some corners. Being somewhat larger than normal I was limited to where I could sit.

1 Thank Lesley N
Sydney
“Service with a bit of wit thrown in for comic relief!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Staff with a great sense of humour. Allan & Nicky run a very busy cafe in sleepy Wentworth Fall, with just the right amount of witty repartee to make sitting enjoying breakfast or lunch a comic skit! Allan's humour might not be to everyone's taste, but it's refreshing being around someone who doesn't suffer fools! The food is great & the fresh juices are perfect!

2 Thank lyonsong
Terrigal, Australia
“A nice way to start the day”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My husband and I dined here on a rainy Saturday morning and I was delighted, as we made our way upstairs, when I saw an open fireplace with soft plush couches and bookshelves with wall to wall of books.
It was like we stepped into someone's home. The space was very cosy, and cute. We sat near the window and looked out at the rain as we ate our breakfasts.

The food overall was very tasty, my husbands toast was a bit burnt and the bread was very basic, I felt they could have used some nicer bread, like sourdough or Turkish considering the price was not low.

But other than that a really nice experience and it was a lovely way to start out day.

Visited May 2014