“Gluten Free”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

One of our group has celiac disease and the waitress said they have onsite made gluten free bread, which she was delighted to have with her meal. The ambience within looking out over the valley and blue mountains, just wonderful. Not much parking very close but can be lucky, like I am always.

There are newer reviews for Conservation Hut

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Excellent end to our fantastic walk - sat on the deck in the warm sun and the crisp air, overlooking the bush, with rosellas scooting by, and had chai and scones - bliss.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Did the National Pass starting at Wentworth Falls, and so the Conservation hut was a welcome find after 3 hours of walking. Standard fare, tasty, fresh and prompt. Got to be happy.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We went for my fiancées birthday breakfast. 2 large groups had just ordered which they told us as we arrived, however thier drinks were being served as we sat down. It took 20 minutes for them to even take our order, I actually think they forgot about as people who arrived after us ordered before us. It then took another 30 minutes to get a coffee and orange juice, which is completely unacceptable and no apology when it turned up. I understood we would need to wait for food but when the place was only 2/3 full 50 minutes to get a coffee is ridiculous. When we enquired how long our food would be we got a curt reply.The food was quick after that, but was very average, dry toast, no butter, and definitely a step down from last time I ate there. The service was what I would call incompetent. We won't be going back.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is the first time I have ever reviewed a business but after the ordinary experience we just had i thought it needed to be shared! What could have been a wonderful experience for ourselves, our friends and our children was ruined by an unfriendly short blonde haired gum chewing waitress with a fair attitude! It really doesn't take much to smile and even greet people instead of acting like we were such a problem (we ended up just ordering coffee takeaway and standing outside) the young women in question acted like we made her day so miserable that she wasn't far off making a run for the cliff...I would say we are a far cry from difficult customers the only expectation I have is to be greeted and treated nicely by staff being paid to take care of you! Really not so much to ask!