“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wentworth
Wentworth Club Motel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Wentworth
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This weekend just gone my partner and i went to a friend's wedding, we stayed in this hotel that she had booked we turned up a day early (thurs) so we decided to get a room there for that night also (this was not a night that she had booked but we got a room anyway). she phoned me next morning asking where we were, we told her and we soon found out that we had gone to the wrong hotel, in her mistake she had phoned the one that we stayed in as well as the proper one and booked 2 lots of 5 rooms (5 in each hotel), then when i told her that this hotel had rooms booked for her too she went in to see what was going on and the receptionist became incredibly rude and demanded that she pay for all 5 rooms for the fri and sat nights that she had them booked for, my friend then said that she didn't have to pay for the rooms because its not fair that she pay for them if no one was staying in them, the lady then became very irate, my friend left to talk to her fiancé and i told my partner to pack our things quickly as checkout was at 10am and it was around 930, i also got his credit card to pay for the room that we had for the night, the lady then took a print of my partners credit card, had me sign it, took it, then said that the whole amount for all 5 rooms for the fri and sat nights would go onto it if my friend didn't come back, we had not made the booking, the only connection we had with the 5 rooms was that my friend had booked them, we didnt even stay in the hotel on a night when the rooms were booked, she then asked me to leave because i said she couldn't do it to us because we know the person who did book them, my partner ended up having to smooth things over and ended up paying for the 5 rooms for the fri night which added up to $520.00, we then found out on Sunday that she had sold the rooms again to other family members that went to the wedding and charged them also. we also hear stories of unwashed sheets between visitors and glass in the shower, plus we werent the only ones she abused that weekend, she made 2 little girls cry because she had yelled at their mother AGAIN DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
9  Thank Jessica P

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Could not ask for a nicer place and the mangers were gret people good clean rooms nice and closer to ever think have all ready booked for the next year can not what!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Rachel W
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Our car needed repairs so we were booked in here by our car roadside assistance - they paid which was a good thing. travelling with older relatives who we had to pay for a room.
Pro's - we didn't pay and the chair in the room was ok to sit on. Air-con worked well.
Cons - bathroom: no face washer, no bar of soap (liquid soap dispenser in shower). Our relatives spa leaked, we chose not to use ours. our shower cubicle had cracks, cold water tap on bathroom sink didn't work.
Bed: double size, very uncomfortable to sleep in - dust bunnies & spiderwebs everywhere, dead bugs in window sills - locust/crickets wandering freely in room - bug spray would have been very helpful.
B-doubles drove past the hotel throughout the night so we got a broken sleep.
there was a sign up to say continental breakfast was available but when we asked we were told they no longer served it.
This place really needs a good spring clean and to update its advertisements

Room Tip: try another hotel
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank denstar78
Reviewed November 16, 2011

The manager makes Basil Fawlty seem like a saint.

Despite making a phone booking several weeks prior to our stay he had no record of such and didnt seem to care.

Room was dirty with many cobwebs, much dust and even the odd creeping, hairy caterpillar ... it's true!

The breakfast cereal was Weetbix ... whether you liked it or not. Manager said he was 'waiting on a shipment' of alternate choices ... give me a break.

No clean towels were issued after the first night. We left the towels on the bathroom floor the next morning and they were still there when we returned to the room at lunch time!

The bed wasn't really 'made' ... the top cover was pulled up but nothing else was done. The sheets were still creased and the pillows were simply tossed on top.

When asked about these issues the manager simply didn't care. He is the rudest, most inept character I've had the misfortune to come across in many years of staying at venues all around the country.

Do yourself a favour, stay somewhere else in Wentworth ... it will be better than this dive.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank peter j
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I have stayed at the Wentworth Club Motel several times on buisness now. The owners are very pleasent to deal with and I have now recommended to my work collegues to use this motel. The rooms are very clean and it is alway nice to stay in a motel that has clean linen. When away from home it is a pleasure to have a nice quite room in the middle of town close to all services. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for accomodation in Wentworth NSW.

Room Tip: ask plenty of questions
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2010

I fail to see how this hotel is allowed to operate. There are pubic hairs in the shower and on the bathroom floor! The sheets had not been changed - as there was a black hair on the pillowcase and the sheets, pillowcase and bedspread were dirty - there was even a dead insect ingrained in the bed cushion! The cobweb covering the whole wall around the toilet told how long it was since the bathroom had actually been cleaned. The toilet seat was filthy with residue urine. The room was full of cobwebs - and had not been dusted in so long the dust had hardened. The fridge was so filthy, we did not even put our cans in - and certainly didnt use the glasses. Oh and dont think its ok - its cheap - We stayed at the Darling Junction Motor Inn a few months back - was the same price and a lovely clean (twice the size), quiet establishment
For real photos of this place visit :

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank thomos5
Reviewed October 6, 2010

basic with a spa bath, good price, but i found the sheets had marks on them, not soiling just stains i mentioned them to the manager and had a fight on my hands as to who put them there.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple