“Best Pizza in Richmond”
Review of Embers - CLOSED

Embers
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hawkesbury, New South Wales, Australia
“Best Pizza in Richmond”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We just came back from a trip to Rome but our favourite pizza place is much closer to home. You can't keep us away from Embers. We are regular customers and just keep coming back. Great pizza and if you don't feel like pizza there are plenty of other delicious options. We have always found the service to be fantastic. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
6 Thank Wendy M

“Thanks :)”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Wanted to say thanks for the excellent pizza and great service tonight. Glad that I had the gelati, I can appreciate why it has won awards.
Pleasant atmosphere.
It's a 1000km from home but I hope I can visit again in the future!

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Gavin W
Sydney
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clumsy Waitress”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Just had a whole drink spilt all over me at the beginning of our night out. I was soaked all down my front and in my lap. The wine then ran off the table all over my brand new leather handbag. Accidents can happen, but the waitress gave me an "oh sorry" and nothing else. No offer of napkins to dry myself off, no help to pick up our birthday gifts on the sopping table, nothing. We moved ourselves to another table. No offer of a complementary drink or dessert, no apology from the owner, nothing. I had to sit there through dinner clammy and soaked. AND the food was ordinary. Try elsewhere.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank KRose77
Sydney, Australia
“MUCH more than a pizza place”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This cafe is really a restaurant at cafe prices. It had pizza made with FRESH local ingredients with other dishes that the owner herself, a trained cordon bleu chef, cooks. The menu included mouth wateringly tasty desserts too, as well as Australian beers & wines. You'd go a long way to improve on this place.

• Visited February 2014
5 Thank 33CB73
Narellan
“Never again!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We decided on Embers at the last minute, our daughter had been once before and thought it was ok, the drinks came fast as for the rest it was disgusting, after half an hour we got up and removed plates from another table as we were given none. The food was very plain and for the price it was over the top for the emptiness that was on our pizzas, would never go again and definitely wouldn't recommend it even if I was starving.

Visited February 2014