“Awesome People, Fantastic Venue”

Planet X Entertainment
Ranked #5 of 7 things to do in Richmond
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are an Indoor Trampoline Park catering to TOTS, TEENS and all those IN-BETWEEN. At Planet X Entertainment we pride ourselves on Friendly and Helpful staff as well as ensuring all our patrons feel safe, comfortable and just have a great time at Planet X Entertainment. Our facilities are kept clean and well maintained. Why not bring the whole family down for a day of FUN!!
North Richmond, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Awesome People, Fantastic Venue”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

In early May Planet X came to my rescue the night of my sons birthday. I had book a party elsewhere (horrible place in Penrith) and when I turned up it was closed! I rang Planet X who happily agreed for all the kids at the party to be catered for at there venue in Richmond. When we arrived I explained what had happened and the staff could not have been better. They made my sons (who was feeling quite down at this point) feel very special and really helped us celebrate properly.

The facilities are great, the trampolines well maintained and the staff are vigilant when it comes to the kids safety.

I can honestly say that these guys were terrific and thoroughly recommend anyone having a party or just wanting a fun night out that they use Planet X Richmond.

Thanks for saving the day for me!!! We are already planning our next visit.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank HyperKylie

Devonport, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Jumping good time”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Rocked up not knowing what to expect. My sister who resides locally, suggested it would be a great place to take two energetic boys while on holidays in The Hawkesbury.
What a pleasant surprise...We visited during school hours, hence the place was fairly quiet except for a couple of other children also visiting while on holiday.
The continuous long trampolines proved a great opportunity for the kids to play a bit of muck-around dodgy ball, shoot into the two basketball hoops and have jump/running races. Two other gymnastic type trampolines available for jumping onto platforms and for tricks if your up to it.
The staff member Shane very generously offered the adults time on the mats - at no expense. Initially we declined, then a change of heart made for a wonderful afternoon of unexpected exercise and laughs. Shane become the perfect host, interacting with us and the children, while encouraging all to have a good time. Three and a half hours later, we were still jumping to our hearts content, we only intended on staying for an hour.
It's addictive fun, in a safe clean environment and I would return in a hop, skip and a JUMP !
Thanks Shane for a wonderful afternoon and a great workout.
We all loved it.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank 252Bella
Sydney, Australia
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great fun for all...”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This attraction is actually in Richmond, Sydney, NSW. Great fun that's for sure. This is an indoor trampoline park, obviously catering for any weather condition. It's has continuous long trampolines where you just keep on bouncing. Slam dunk a few balls in through the rings if you like whilst doing a forward roll....!! Cost around $15 per hour.
You need at least 1 hour here. Book online. Great entertainment for the kids, and great exercise too..! You must try this.

Visited October 2013