“Millthorpe Museum”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Millthorpe Museum”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

A great display, from front yard, through all the different buildings and outside displays. trouble is we could remember alot of the stuff on display from when we were kids. Not a place to miss. You could spent a couple of ours there.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Michael F

nsw
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“golden memories we had a few”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

So golden memories live up to its name. My parents we are now getting on to elderly (don't tell them that!) went around the place saying "Oh I had one of those when I was a child" "do you remember that" As a younger person (well middle aged really) I also found the it fascinating. It was one of the best community museum's I've ever been to. The collection was vast and well laid out with great explainations. The volunteers were also very helpful and the products for sale in the craft section were fabulous. I could not recommend this place more especially if you have an interest in agricultural or social history. Well done Millthorpe. Oh and there are lots of BIG toys for the boys.

Visited October 2011