“Good Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh, Healthy Thai Food
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I ordered take away and had the stir fry ginger chicken. I was very happy with the quality of the food and it was prepared quickly.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

So wonderful to taste a meal made from all FRESH ingredients..often country towns offer frozen and canned veggies but this is all so fresh, beautiful spices too. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Great food and I am Coeliac, but just about every dish on the menu could be made Gluten Free. We have eaten lots of Thai food and this restaurant was one of the best. Don't take your own wine though. Corkage is $6 per bottle, but they are fully licensed and have a range of reasonably priced wine. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The food here is certainly tasty, but we found it a little too rich for our tastes.

The bbq duck is outstanding, I would come back just for that to be honest. The chicken wing entree was tasty, but those wings were crazy big, and it was too much for an entree course. The fish was ok, but not great, although we did only have a fillet rather than a whole fish.

Personally I think there are better Asian options in Inverell.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

In Inverell on business, my colleague and I were looking for dinner on a Tuesday night round 8.
The Chinese restaurant down the road looked us up and down when we came in and suggested
Take Away? No Thanks. So we wandered further down the road to Yim Thai.

The food at Yim Thai was awesome, best Spring Rolls I have ever had.
My colleague, who likes his food hot, was sweating buckets.
Nothing was too much trouble and the waitress kindly kept the refreshments coming.
An excellent meal, highly recommended.