We booked Jemby as it looked like a reasonably place away from the hustle of Katoomba but we were pleasantly surprised just how lovely it was. The accommodation is indeed a little worn but its comfy and spacious and incredibly good value. The really special thing is the setting - nestled in the beautiful woodland you can spot numerous beautiful birds flying past your porch whilst you barbecue your dinner. Feeding the parakeets by hand was a particular highlight. It really is worth going past Katoomba to stay here- Blackheath has a much nicer vibe and Govett's leap and the walks in the nearby canyon are really beautiful and much quieter than the three sisters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the spectacular Blue Mountains from the comfort and tranquility of the award winning Jemby Rinjah Eco Lodge. A unique Australian ecotourism escape in the heart of the Blue Mountains.Get back to nature & replace the phones ringing with birds singing....Situated in the heart of the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park and mere metres to some of the most glorious lookouts and bush walking trails in the world. Here at Jemby on 16 acres of unspoilt Australian bush we have two styles of Accommodation.Secluded Eco Bush Cabins all fully self contained with kitchenette and slow combustion fire. Group shared Lodges with 18 beds, 2 bathrooms, with Bbq on own private verandah. Jemby is the perfect home base for exploring the hidden gems of the Blue Mountains a home away from home.We pride ourselves on our Eco friendliness, comfy accommodation. No bells and whistles here, just the sound of mother nature calling. .Why not have your next work Conference or team building event here with us at Jemby,. With a fully equipped Conference Centre in a picturesque part of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Hotel Blackheath
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge Blackheath, Blue Mountains