So peaceful, it was great to relax, surrounded by nature. The units were comfortable. Get base to explore the blue mountains, with quite a few walking tracks through the mountains starting at the end of the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the spectacular Blue Mountains from the comfort and tranquility of the award winning Jemby Rinjah Eco Lodge. A unique Australian ecotourism escape in the heart of the Blue Mountains.Get back to nature & replace the phones ringing with birds singing....Situated in the heart of the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park and mere metres to some of the most glorious lookouts and bush walking trails in the world. Here at Jemby on 16 acres of unspoilt Australian bush we have two styles of Accommodation.Secluded Eco Bush Cabins all fully self contained with kitchenette and slow combustion fire. Group shared Lodges with 18 beds, 2 bathrooms, with Bbq on own private verandah. Jemby is the perfect home base for exploring the hidden gems of the Blue Mountains a home away from home.We pride ourselves on our Eco friendliness, comfy accommodation. No bells and whistles here, just the sound of mother nature calling. .Why not have your next work Conference or team building event here with us at Jemby,. With a fully equipped Conference Centre in a picturesque part of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Hotel Blackheath
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge Blackheath, Blue Mountains