Good food and great fireplace to relax around in restaurant. Cabins are a little rustic but comfortable with small kitchenette . We paid $250 for 2 nights accomodation and had a bottle of wine and excellent 2 course dinner on one night included in cost. Close by to Evans head lookout for a walk after lunch .staff was great . Eco toilet was acceptable and did not produce any odours. We did have marsupial mouse in our room but was no problem. Good value for money and a relaxing place. very little mobile signal but there is free WiFi in restaurant.lots of lovely birds and fairly private for romantic weekend .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the spectacular Blue Mountains from the comfort and tranquility of the award winning Jemby Rinjah Eco Lodge. A unique Australian ecotourism escape in the heart of the Blue Mountains.Get back to nature & replace the phones ringing with birds singing....Situated in the heart of the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park and mere metres to some of the most glorious lookouts and bush walking trails in the world. Here at Jemby on 16 acres of unspoilt Australian bush we have two styles of Accommodation.Secluded Eco Bush Cabins all fully self contained with kitchenette and slow combustion fire. Group shared Lodges with 18 beds, 2 bathrooms, with Bbq on own private verandah. Jemby is the perfect home base for exploring the hidden gems of the Blue Mountains a home away from home.We pride ourselves on our Eco friendliness, comfy accommodation. No bells and whistles here, just the sound of mother nature calling. .Why not have your next work Conference or team building event here with us at Jemby,. With a fully equipped Conference Centre in a picturesque part of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Hotel Blackheath
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge Blackheath, Blue Mountains