We purchased the deal on groupon so we stayed 2 nights for $250, which included dinner on the Friday night in the lodge restaurant.
What we loved? The cabin was simple but clever and cosy. The fireplace was great and even if the weather is bad if you are on a romantic getaway you won't mind staying in and enjoying the warmth of the wood fire. The kitchen was adequate and whilst some reviewers here seem to have an issue with the Eco toilet, for us it was fine. Unfortunately, it was a wet weekend so we didn't fully explore the many close-by walking tracks, but even without walking far the view from Evans lookout is amazing, plus Katoomba is only a short drive away.
The only thing that let the lodge down was the restaurant. It might be better for lunch (the menu board was out and sounded good) but the dinner "special" was very bland and felt like eating food at school camp. But apart from that - highly recommended and a must for wedding anniversaries or a peaceful getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the spectacular Blue Mountains from the comfort and tranquility of the award winning Jemby Rinjah Eco Lodge. A unique Australian ecotourism escape in the heart of the Blue Mountains.Get back to nature & replace the phones ringing with birds singing....Situated in the heart of the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park and mere metres to some of the most glorious lookouts and bush walking trails in the world. Here at Jemby on 16 acres of unspoilt Australian bush we have two styles of Accommodation.Secluded Eco Bush Cabins all fully self contained with kitchenette and slow combustion fire. Group shared Lodges with 18 beds, 2 bathrooms, with Bbq on own private verandah. Jemby is the perfect home base for exploring the hidden gems of the Blue Mountains a home away from home.We pride ourselves on our Eco friendliness, comfy accommodation. No bells and whistles here, just the sound of mother nature calling. .Why not have your next work Conference or team building event here with us at Jemby,. With a fully equipped Conference Centre in a picturesque part of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Hotel Blackheath
- Jemby-Rinjah Eco Lodge Blackheath, Blue Mountains