“Great Service , food was delicious .”
Review of Vesta - CLOSED

Vesta
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Enjoyed our meal at Vesta , only one issue wished my Wagu was warmer. However great value on a Wednesday night for a three course dinner, make sure you order a side. We will dine again at Vesta's

There are newer reviews for Vesta

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have eaten here three times during the day and cannot fault the place. It starts with the fantastic cooking aromas when you walk in. The wine list is well thought and not expensive. The food never misses the mark - start with a light entree and then have the shared joints of meat, superb! The service has always been spot on for us so perhaps the more uptight reviewers need to relax into the vibe here. Vesta really delivers on value when compared to other venues in the upper mountains too. The fourth visit will have to be a lunch and dinner scenario to confirm just how brilliant this joint really is.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I wish we lived in Blackheath as I'd be here every weekend. Luckily we are in Sydney so not too far away!

We had the share lamb main dish which was just amazing! Full of so much flavour and a great portion size. The lamb had just the right amount of fat, the jus served with the lamb was perfect and the potatoes and veg were cooked to perfection! I think it was the best lamb I have ever had!

The deserts were great too and the wine was lovely.

Best meal I've had in a very long time and as we are regulars to the Blackheath area we will defiantly be visiting again!

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

As a regular to Vesta I would like to respond to reviews on the 14/06 and 15/06. I have always found the headwaiter/owner to be incredibly attentive offering a high level of service excellence at all times I have never found vesta to discriminate between locals and visitors, at Vesta everyone is a VIP. If however some do feel the service is lacking I'm sure by voicing your concerns to staff you will find the result to be positive. I will return over and over because I know at Vesta everyone is treated like a Princess or Prince

1  Thank Jilliey
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Food and service was sensational until the head waiter started shift. Would definitely award 5 stars otherwise. Despite the attitude of the head waiter I would definitely dine here again, as all other staff were polite courteous and helpful.

3  Thank Angela C