All reviews casa manta ray casa palmita main beach amazing hosts in town fish his brother full kitchen rooftop patio seafood feast large balcony bunk beds perfect location a wonderful stay frigate birds marietas islands we've stayed
Reviewed March 24, 2016

MiraMar was the perfect getaway space that offered local culture as well as easy to access restaurants, beaches, and boat trips. The view is spectacular and the people are friendly and helpful. The deck overlooking the water is one of the most beautiful and relaxing places I've visited to date. I will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: Wifi is present, but not the best. Yelapa is removed from many of our modern day extras, which makes it so special and relaxing!
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Kendra and Fernando, thank you for offering us the opportunity to explore Yelapa! We stayed in Casa Manta Ray and the room was so charming. I loved the little terrace which overlooks the ocean, and swinging in that hammock while reading and snoozing to the lullaby of the waves hitting the beach below was amazing! We hiked to both the little Falls in town and we did the (2-hour) hike to the Upper Falls, which was worth the time! And to sit outside on the terrace in the evenings, under the beautiful clear sky and watching the lights twinkle in little downtown Yelapa was something I'll think about until my next trip! Don't ever change this sweet gentle town; I will be back.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank tkim2016
Reviewed March 8, 2016

We stayed here last year, loved it so much- we came back again this year. If that doesn't say it all then here are the details: location is perfect for being close to town and pier, and only a short walk to the beach. Perfectly clean, has screens on the windows (which is rare in Yelapa!) and a full kitchen to create your own feasts if you want to stay in. Amazing views- plus the top common area deck is gorgeous for sunsoaking and hanging out in yet more hammocks. Fernando and Kendra are the best- we love you guys! Thank you for the best ceviche! Crossing my fingers we can make it back again next year... :)

Room Tip: Casa Palmita has 2 rooms- one with a king bed and bunk beds, the other has a queen- so perfect for a group!
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank WnSNorthVancouver
Reviewed March 8, 2016

If we return to Yelapa, and I hope we do, this is where I would want to stay again. Attention to detail, great location, very clean. And the owners are so friendly and helpful. You can't beat the view, the beds are amazing. There really is nothing but positive about this place.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BonnieW782
Reviewed March 8, 2016

My husband and I have traveled to Mexico dozens of times. We found our perfect getaway in Yelapa. It is a quaint town with incredible food, good hiking, kind people and a relaxed, safe feeling unmatched to any place we've visited. Our time at Miramar was the perfect place to stay as well. The great location is accessible to town with the best view imaginable from the spacious balcony. The apartment was lovely, spotless and well equipped. The best part is Kendra and Fernando make you feel like family. From the booking, being met at the pier or asking recommendations they were efficient, helpful and kind. We loved the afternoon Fernando dropped by with fresh ceviche. To sit and visit with him on the balcony was delightful and gave a sense of the town and family history of Yelapa. "Getting away" on a vacation is one thing but a stay at Miramar is a Mexico "must". Fernando and Kendra, thank you for your hospitality, it is unrivaled.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple