All reviewsbeautiful junglemexican jungleamazing placemosquito netget awaymariarafanaturepropertywaterfallaccommodationsparadisevillage
Reviewed May 17, 2016

I adored this place. It felt like the home my people left thousands of years ago, but my soul never forgot. Stunning location in the jungle with the waterfalls and beautiful vegetation. At first I wasn't so sure about open air sleeping in the jungle, with all the creatures of the night, but now I cannot wait to return.

Rafa, Maria and Michel were so down to Earth, helpful and wonderful. Staff were also friendly. Loved the food. Beautiful fruit smoothies.

This place is a true, rustic gem.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed April 13, 2016 via mobile

I only stayed at Los Naranjos for a single night but wished I could have stayed much longer. Maria and Rafael have created a special place were you can truly relax.

The retreat is about 15 minutes walk from the beach and on the very edge of the village just inside the jungle.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed February 8, 2015

This amazing Eco retreat in the mexican jungle is a slice of heaven on earth. Sleeping in the open air palapas listening to the waterfall and the birds at night is a wonderfully peaceful thing to experience. The rooms were very well kept with everything you need to have a wonderful stay. Marie and Rafa go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience. They both have so much knowledge for nature and the jungle around you and really enjoy sharing this with you. The food was out of this world amazing and I highly recommend having it included in your stay. The resort is very quit, private and set back from the rest of Yelapa but is only a ten minute walk to the beach and restaurants and shops are closer still. I felt completely safe and at home and never had to worry about any of my belongings during my stay.If you are looking for a chance to connect to nature and learn about yourself this is the place to go!!

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Andre K
Reviewed January 29, 2015

If you ever have the opportunity to go to Yelapa, Mexico, please try the Los Naranjos Retreat. It is a magnificent, rustic escape. Maria and Rafa, the host, prepare wholesome, natural, organic meals and treat you like royalty.

Room Tip: The open-air palaps make you feel like you are living with nature.
  • Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Car0le555
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed 1 week in "Casa Salate". It was an incredible and unforgettable natural experience. At night we heard all noises of the jungle which at the first night was new but then put us into sleep like nothing. Maria and Rafa picked us up with a horse to carry on our luggage. They were very welcoming.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple