“Amazing”
Review of El Jardin Yelapa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Yelapa
El Jardin Yelapa
Ranked #3 of 10 Specialty Lodging in Yelapa
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

We stayed in Casa Luna next door to main El Jardin b&b. Location and views are awesome! People are friendly and we feel like we made some friends for life. Had our wedding ceremony in the yard and it was beautiful and perfect. Call or email Carolyn Songin of Yelapa Connexion for amazing concierge service, yelapaconnexion@gmail.com . This is slightly rustic but very comfortable place. Paradise in our eyes. Thanks Chrissi, Ann from El Jardin/casa santa cruz.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank Wised2

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 22, 2010

What I loved about El Jardine was how open to the air everything was. Staying in the rooms was like staying in a tree house, falling asleep looking out on the ocean every night with a breeze on your face is hard to top. We were there during the dry season, so it was never muggy or damp. Just clear and sunny and beautiful the whole stay. I never felt like I was inside, which is what I wanted while I was staying in such a warm scenic place.
Everything is very do it yourself here. There is a community kitchen to cook in. For the most part house keeping made the beds and emptied the trash, but other than that I felt like we had a run of the whole place. There was a management woman there that answered any questions we had, and helped us figure things out in the area.
Yelapa is an unforgettable place, but the memories I have of where we stayed at El Jardine are also pretty unforgettable. I was really sad to leave. I hope I can come back next year. What an incredible trip.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed March 30, 2010

I was recently married at El jardin Garden Retreat. This place was amazing! It was so nice to not have the same old hotel rooms. My guests were blown away by the experience of their tropical palapa houses- open air, on the sea, palm paradise! The large community kitchen was perfect for yoga, dancing, and celebrating. If you are a wedding couple that love adventure and culture and need an original location I STRONGLY suggest this place! email ashleynfleming@gmail.com if you would like to see my wedding photos at El Jardin.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yelapa
Hotel Lagunita
Casa Bahia Bonita
Casa Bahia Bonita
#5 of 6 in Yelapa
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort ...
#8 of 124 in Puerto Vallarta
Xinalani Retreat
Xinalani Retreat
#5 of 90 in Puerto Vallarta

Been to El Jardin Yelapa? Share your experiences!