“Beautiful”

Pulborough Brooks RSPB
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Pulborough
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Glorious scenery and wonderful food. Will be back as soon as possible. Staff extremely helpful and pleasant.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Having read other reviews I thought I would give this place a go. I am so glad I did! Visited yesterday and it is one of the most tranquil places I have ever been to. The combination of the glorious weather, beautiful location and bird life made a magical few hours for my husband and I. Not being dedicated bird followers even we got caught up in the wonder of seeing them in this habitat! We are planning to go back to try out the woodland trail which caught our eye.
Just one word of advice - remember to take your binoculars!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Bacon pudding is perfect , as are all the other foods offered. Soups and everything on menu is home made and very well priced. Excellent value and wonderful views inside and out of the reserve

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We visited on a beautiful sunny Saturday morning. The staff were very helpfull in directing us as to the walks we could do today, as some of the paths were under water due to resent floods. It was a very pleasent and peacefull walk, I am not a bird watching expert but it was a lovely overall experience.

When we returned to the entrance we went to the cafe, very nice fruit cake and lemon drizzle cake a good way to end the visit.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Brilliant and loved the people who helped us there, they were all so helpful and caring just as our Bed and Breakfast hosts had said.

2  Thank Jacky B