“Good Korean food.”

Ranked #20 of 46 Restaurants in Harrison
Harrison, Ohio
“Good Korean food.”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The woman that owns Kim's is the cook and she came to our table after we were served to greet us and speak to us for a few minutes, which we appreciated. she takes great care of her customers. The food was also very good and it was fun to try foods that I have never tried before!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank KayakMom45030

OH
“Love this place!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

If I could give it 4.5 stars, I would. I'm asian, and have searched high and low in Cincinnati for a good Korean restaurant. Its a 45 min hike from where we live (in northern ky) but so worth the drive! The food is all very good - and the service is amazing. Restaurant is run by a family - so cute to see 3 generations work together.

We generally stick to some classics: bimbibap, mackerel, bulgogi and the seafood noodle soup. All delicious and large portions. The bulgogi comes on a sizzlng hot plate, as it should...and has great flavor. Doesn't taste like generic terriyaki beef i could find anywhere. The seafood soup is one of our favs.. my only gripe is that you only get 2 shrimp and 2 mussels... tons of calamari. I wish the seafood had more variety or more of an even distribution. Calamari tends to be very rubbery in the soup. Soup is still very good and I'm happy to just drink the soup with some rice on the side...yum.

Great food, amazing service, good prices... what more could you ask for? Well, they need to open a restaurant closer to us. =)

Visited May 2012
“Fantatsic”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

First time we tried Korean was at Kim's. They have some fantastic dishes. My favorite is the boiled beef. Yummy. Our kids like some of the more obscure seafood, and Kim's delivers with several squid dishes.

Service is excellent, the atmosphere is a bit bright, just being lit by overhead flourescents. They could do a lot for the place if the did something to improve the lighting.

• Visited November 2011
“Yummy and Quick!”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

What a diamond in the rough! I lived in Seoul Korea for 3 years and can definitely say this is the best Korean food I've had since returning 10 years ago. Delicious main courses and terrific kimchi, and all for a great price ($8 for my lunch). So glad I found this place!

Virginia
“Go to Kim's!”
Reviewed April 5, 2010

Was visiting my sister just outside of Cincinnati and went there for my birthday. I live in northern Virginia where Korean food is available lots of places. This place is a real find! It is family owned and operated, the folks are friendly and helpful and the food is wonderful!
Can't wait to go back!!